Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fabrics form IKEA

I love this fabric! I found these at the IKEA store. Unfortunately, the nearest store is 300 miles from me, and they do not sell online! Luckily, there are two stores in the Chicago area, and we get up there about once every 6 weeks. (Most of our family lives up there, as does one of our daughters) So, I only have limited quantities at any given time. And sometimes, I will get to the store, and they are out of their most popular styles, like the red and black hearts, and the orange birds. So I never know when I can get the next batch of fabric. I've posted the fabrics I have on hand. Feel free to browse, and pick out your favorite. I can make a custom order off either style of bag! Just convo me on etsy!

.



Tree String Back Bag
Only available as
String Back Bag





Shoulder Bags: limited availability on these prints shown.





















String Back Bags

Drawstring closure are also straps for bag.

Fully lined in cotton print with inside pocket


















Co ordinating solids:




































































Prints




Birds



Limited availability


Only available as Shoulder bag, with red solid sides








Pennsylvania Dutch
Only available as shoulder bag, with either orange or red solid sides.






Funky green trees

Available as Shoulder Bag or String Bag




Retro floral


Available as String Bag or Shoulder bag





Aztec rounds

Available as Shoulder bag and as String Bag






Leaves with orange dots
Available as Shoulder Bag or String bag



































1 comment:

  1. I know that some people hate Ikea because it's soo manufactured, but they honestly make some really nice things! I love their textiles!

    ReplyDelete