Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New bags are done!

Red and Black Hearts with Red
I finally have completed several more bags using the IKEA fabric. I had a great time trying to take outdoor pictures yesterday. It seems like I was creating quite a stir with the neighbors. They all had to come over and chat, and see what I was doing. I did get a very positive response from them on the bags, although I never really got any pictures taken! I did sneak out this morning, and got the job done! Here they are!





Green Trees with Black


Pennsylavania Dutch in Red and Orange






Red and Black Hearts with Black



Asian Birds in Orange with Black






Green Trees with Green



These will sell for $54. I am available to create a custom order. For measurements, go to my site www.expressivestitches.etsy.com, and click on one of the bags. Some of the above bags are not yet listed, but will be within 24 hrs. The green trees bag with green straps, and the orange bird bag are already sold, but I can make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment